The Advanced Virtual Classroom Mastery Certificate can be taken as a standalone course or as the capstone course for the designation Virtual Learning Expert.
Combining facilitation and design experience with topics such as return on investment (ROI), Bloom’s domains of learning, evaluating virtual learning and application of adult learning theory makes YOU the virtual training expert in your organization. Step back and look at the larger picture of designing a virtual classroom program and sell the benefits to executive level administration.
This program is targeted towards those who are designing, delivering and promoting virtual training within their organization. Learning and development leaders who will be implementing a virtual online program will also benefit from taking this course.
Program Level Objectives
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create objectives that can be assessed in the virtual classroom
- Analyze activities for the application of adult learning principles
- Align objectives to Bloom’s Digital Taxonomy
- Create evaluation strategies for virtual learning
- Calculate organizational ROI
- Present an executive level report on a blended program
Registering for this Program
This program is delivered via WebEx Training Center or Adobe Connect, but the content is applicable to all virtual classroom platforms.
Private deliveries are available – send inquiries to email@example.com.
By enrolling in a program, you agree to our Terms of Service