Become the virtual training expert in your organization with the “Virtual Learning Comprehensive.” Combine instructional design, facilitation, measurement and evaluation, and Adult Learning Theory into a cohesive modern learning toolkit.
At the conclusion of this accredited program, you will have the skills to:
- Create learning objectives assessable in the virtual classroom
- Determine whether activities apply Adult Learning Principles
- Align program objectives to Bloom’s Digital Taxonomy
- Design virtual learning evaluation strategies
- Calculate the ROI of your organization’s virtual training
- Deliver executive-level reports about blended training programs with virtual classroom elements
Is this the right learning program for you?
Training practitioners who design, deliver, or promote virtual training in their organizations benefit from this program. It is also targeted toward learning and development leaders who implement virtual learning.
- InSync Training is authorized by IACET to offer CEUs for this program. To qualify for the CEUs and accredited badge, participants must complete all required activities.
- Learn How To Learn Online is a suggested prerequisite for this program.
- Interested in a private session for your team or a corporate group discount? Email sales at email@example.com for more information and scheduling.