When it comes to live, online learning, our organizations know that we have to make it work, and quickly! Producers make this transition easier, and when utilized as instructional partners, change the training game.
Upon completing this program, Master Virtual Producers have the skills to:
- Define and demonstrate their roles and responsibilities as both instructional and technical producer
- Effectively communicate with learners and facilitators in the virtual classroom
- Support a wide variety of session leaders, including facilitators, business executives, panels and subject matter experts
- Apply a proven four-step process allowing them to recover from common technical challenges
- Create a virtual classroom management action plan
Is this the right learning program for you?
This program is targeted towards those whose current or future job descriptions will require them to support facilitators and subject matter experts in the virtual classroom.
Our learners say it best!
“I recently completed InSync Training’s Master Virtual Producer Certificate course and the experience was insightful and informative. The polite, helpful facilitators posed thought-provoking questions during the sessions. I continued conversation with my fellow participants after the live events using the provided online forum, which increased the momentum of my learning. My multi-tasking skills were sharpened, and I have a much better understanding of how to effectively manage inevitable virtual classroom disasters. I look forward to using these skills in my next virtual session.”
– David Bernal
- InSync Training is authorized by IACET to offer CEUs for this program. To qualify for the CEUs and accredited badge, participants must complete all required activities.
- Learn How To Learn Online is a suggested prerequisite for this program.
- Note This program does not teach the technical functionality of a particular virtual classroom platform. InSync provides two platform-specific workshops: Maximizing WebEx Training Center, and Maximizing Adobe Connect. Please see the program-specific descriptions for more information.
- Interested in a private session for your team or a corporate group discount? Email sales at email@example.com for more information and scheduling.