Advanced Design: Assessment, Accountability, and Blended Learning
Leverage assessments in your blended learning instructional designs to hold modern learners accountable for their skill building. Advanced design for live online learning creates programs with improved results and learner retention.
Over the course of Design Applications, program learners explore:
- Holding learners accountable through assessment and debriefing
- Critiquing virtual training designs to meet adult learning principles
- Utilizing blended learning and assessment techniques to extend learning beyond live training sessions
- Developing training content, facilitator guides, and participant learning materials
- Demonstrating defined virtual classroom instructional designer competencies
Is this the right program for you?
Part B is designed to support learners who will design training for virtual classroom events. Ideally, learners should have some experience in training design.
- InSync Training is authorized by IACET to offer CEUs for this program. To qualify for the CEUs and accredited badge, participants must complete all required activities.
- Learn How To Learn Online is a suggested prerequisite for this program.
- Virtual Classroom Design Fundamentals (suggested)
- Interested in a private session for your team or a corporate group discount? Email sales at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and scheduling.