Creating Learner Engagement by Design
Transform boring webinars into authentic virtual training through purposeful instructional design. Become proficient in generating learner engagement and creating content appropriate for the virtual classroom.
During this experiential live virtual program, instructional designers learn to:
- Create true learning and engagement in the virtual classroom
- Use a four-step instructional design technique for aligning learning objectives with authentic instructional treatments
- Design engaging instructional activities utilizing virtual classroom tools, including chat, application sharing, whiteboard, and breakout rooms
- Identify and embody virtual classroom instructional designer competencies
Is this the right program for you?
Those designing virtual classroom training benefit from Design Fundamentals. Participants should have some instructional design experience, including applying adult learning principles and defining performance objectives.
- InSync Training is authorized by IACET to offer CEUs for this program. To qualify for the CEUs and accredited badge, participants must complete all required activities.
- Learn How To Learn Online is a suggested prerequisite for this program.
- Interested in a private session for your team or a corporate group discount? Email sales at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and scheduling.