Explore the design models that provide authentic virtual classroom learning, and work through hands-on application of engagement, interaction, and collaboration approaches.
Through tools, practical application, social collaboration, and coaching, master:
- A four-step instructional design technique that aligns learning objectives with authentic treatments
- Engaging modern learners using interaction and collaboration modes
- Designing and developing instructional activities that leverage virtual classroom tools like chat, breakout rooms, and more
- Extending learning beyond live online sessions through blended learning and assessment techniques
- Developing instructional materials including facilitator guides, instructional slides, and participant materials
- Articulating and demonstrating defined virtual classroom instructional designer competencies
Is this the right learning program for you?
This program is targeted towards those who will be designing training for the virtual classroom. Participants should have some experience as instructional designers and be familiar with writing performance objectives and applying adult learning principles.
Our learners say it best!
“The Virtual Classroom Instructional Designer course hosted by InSync Training was THE BEST virtual-instructor led class I have ever attended. Oftentimes people are left disappointed by the content of a course once they have enrolled, and I am so glad to say that was not the case here. I thought the course was well paced, informative, and so helpful to me on so many levels. I’m excited to have helpful templates and resources to use on-the-job. If you are looking for an enlightening experience, I highly recommend this course!”
– Diane Horne
- InSync Training is authorized by IACET to offer CEUs for this program. To qualify for the CEUs and accredited badge, participants must complete all required activities.
- Learn How To Learn Online is a suggested prerequisite for this program.
- Interested in a private session for your team or a corporate group discount? Email sales at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and scheduling.