Ensuring Learning Transfer
Build on your foundational facilitation skills by improving your technique to ensure learning transfer occurs in the virtual classroom. Virtual Classroom Facilitation Applications which is part of the Virtual Classroom Facilitation Mastery Series guides you in creating a successful modern virtual learning environment.
Upon completion of this short form program, you will be able to:
- Use questioning and facilitation techniques that build relationships with your learners
- Identify the benefits of, and create your own, virtual instructional partnerships
- Prepare and deliver interactive, engaging virtual programs
Is this the right program for you?
We designed this program for learning professionals with existing virtual classroom facilitation experience. Instructional designers and training practitioners looking to understand the role of virtual facilitators will also benefit from enrolling in this program.
- InSync Training is authorized by IACET to offer CEUs for this program. To qualify for the CEUs and accredited badge, participants must complete all required activities.
- Learn How To Learn Online is a suggested prerequisite for this program.
- Virtual Classroom Facilitation Fundamentals (suggested)
- Interested in a private session for your team or a corporate group discount? Email sales at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and scheduling.