Facilitating Learner Engagement
Avoid long lectures and unengaged learners in your live online training sessions. Learn and practice the basics of virtual classroom facilitation in Virtual Classroom Facilitation Fundamentals.
During this innovative virtual classroom program, facilitators master:
- Leveraging virtual classroom tools to encourage learner engagement, two-way communication, and constructive social collaboration
- Building and fostering instructional partnerships
- A proven four-step process that enables you to recover from virtual classroom disasters
- Supporting mobile learners and “mixed delivery mode” audiences
Is this the right program for you?
Facilitation Fundamentals supports the professional development of new virtual classroom facilitators whose current and future responsibilities include facilitating virtual online sessions. Instructional designers and training professionals looking to understand the role of online facilitators also benefit from participating in this program.
- InSync Training is authorized by IACET to offer CEUs for this program. To qualify for the CEUs and accredited badge, participants must complete all required activities.
- Learn How To Learn Online is a suggested prerequisite for this program.
- Interested in a private session for your team or a corporate group discount? Email sales at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and scheduling.