Facilitating Learner Engagement and Learning Transfer
Immerse yourself in live online learning facilitation best practice with the hands-on, authentic, and engaging Virtual Classroom Facilitation Mastery Series.
Using tools, models, practical experience, and expert guidance, learn how to:
- Use virtual classroom tools to support two-way constant communication and collaboration
- Create learner engagement through questioning and specialized facilitation techniques
- Manage the virtual classroom learning experience
- Develop valuable instructional partnerships
- Manage mobile and mixed delivery mode learners
- Ensure virtual classroom success
InSync Training is authorized by IACET to offer CEUs for this program. To qualify for the CEUs and accredited badge, learners must complete all required activities, including the coaching session and teachback.
Is this the right learning program for you?
This modern learning program supports learning professionals whose current or future job responsibilities include facilitating virtual online sessions for internal or external clients in the virtual classroom. Additionally, instructional designers or training professionals looking to understand the unique role of the virtual online facilitator will benefit from this offering.
Our learners say it best!
“Cindy Foster is an enthusiastic, well-informed and experienced facilitator, as well as instructional designer. Her producer, Julie, was equally competent and a joy to collaborate with.”
-InSync Training Learner
- InSync Training is authorized by IACET to offer CEUs for this program. To qualify for the CEUs and accredited badge, participants must complete all required activities.
- Learn How To Learn Online is a suggested prerequisite for this program.
- Interested in a private session for your team or a corporate group discount? Email sales at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and scheduling.