Participate in the industry-recognized Virtual Learning Expert Certifcation curriculum to enhance your virtual classroom design, delivery, and implementation skills.
This comprehensive certification includes three live online training programs:
- Virtual Classroom Facilitation Mastery Series
- Virtual Classroom Design Mastery Series
- Advanced Virtual Classroom Techniques
Learners focus on critical modern learning techniques like:
- Creating learner engagement, collaboration, and interaction
- Leveraging virtual classroom tools as part of instructional activities to encourage learning transfer
- Developing instructional materials to support both virtual learners and facilitators
- Fostering valuable instructional partnerships
- Managing the entire virtual learning experience
- Supporting mixed delivery mode and mobile learners
- Selecting appropriate treatments for defined learning objectives
- Calculating ROI of virtual training
- Evaluating learning activities against key models like Bloom’s Digital Taxonomy and Adult Learning Principles
This program provides comprehensive skill building for training practitioners whose responsibilities include the design, delivery, and promotion of virtual and blended learning.
Our learners say it best!
“I have taken two courses on Virtual Learning with Cindy Foster. The work you are doing is excellent. InSync is doing a wonderful job!“
– Recent Graduate
- InSync Training is authorized by IACET to offer CEUs for this program. To qualify for the CEUs and accredited badge, participants must complete all required activities.
- To receive the discounted price for the VLE program you must register for all three classes at once. After referring to the course calendar please email email@example.com for personalized registration assistance. Include your preferred dates for each of the three currently scheduled programs. The registrar will contact you directly to finalize registration and payment.
- Learn How To Learn Online is a suggested prerequisite for this program.