A Team BYTE provides an opportunity for a team to participate in a short virtual lesson on a targeted topic. Many Team BYTE topics are supported by in-depth whitepapers or hands-on practice. Upon successful completion of a Team BYTE, learners will earn a digital badge issued and maintained by BadgeCert.
Current offerings include:
- The Mobile Virtual Classroom: Learner Choice and Business Needs
- Behind the Scenes: Ensuring Flawless Virtual Events
- Managing the Blended: Top 10 Challenges of Blended Learning
- Blended Learning Instructional Design: A Modern Approach
- Creating and Leading a Highly Functional Virtual Team
- Enabling Virtual Learners by Design
- Creative Uses of Adobe Connect Pods to Pump up Learner Engagement
- Once Upon a Time, Storytelling WAS Learning
- Learn How to Learn Online (LHTLO)
- Flip the Virtual Classroom and Put Bloom's Taxonomy to Work
For more information and to see the descriptions of each available offering, please download the datasheet.