Please call us at: +1 (860) 598-0888
Messages left on our InSync Voicemail will be answered within one working day.
For immediate assistance, email/call as directed below.
InSync Training Support
- If you are a client looking for technical assistance, or need to speak with your producer, please call/email your Producer or Project Manager for quickest assistance.
- If you need logon assistance with a complementary BYTE or Bozathzone session, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need logon assistance for an InSync Certificate program, please send an email to email@example.com
Cisco WebEx Support
- Prior to your first class with InSync Training in Cisco WebEx you must first set up WebEx Training Manager on your computer. This one-time, automated setup usually takes just a few seconds with a high-speed Internet connection or several minutes with a slow connection.
- Navigate to https://insync.webex.com.
- Click from the left navigation bar, Set up > Training Manager > Set up.
- Difficulties? Click Assistance > Support and contact WebEx Technical Support directly.
- For additional support with WebEx please see: support.webex.com
Adobe Connect Support
- Prior to your first class with InSync Training in Adobe Connect you must first run some checks on your system to verify compatibility
- For additional support with Adobe Connect please see http://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect.html
Cisco Sales Associate Program (CSAP) / Partner Sales Academy (PSA)
Your producer should be your first point of contact for questions and concerns, however for urgent issues:
|Production Support||Kara Roche||(770) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Program Support||Erika Melmed||(860) email@example.com|
|LMS Exam Issues||Cathy Smith||(860) firstname.lastname@example.org|