Do you have a background in instructional design? Push your blended learning programs to a higher level of engagement and effectiveness with advanced techniques!
Over the course of a single day of live online training, become a more well-rounded instructional designer who can:
- Critique virtual designs so they meet Adult Learning Principles.
- Use blended learning and assessment techniques to extend learning beyond live lessons.
- Demonstrate the core competencies of virtual classroom instructional designers.
- Develop learner materials, facilitator guides, and training content.
Is this the right learning program for you?
This program best supports learners with at least two years of instructional design experience.
Our learners say it best!
“The Virtual Classroom Design Applications certificate course was fun, collaborative, and interactive. I found it very enjoyable, and I learned a lot.” – a recent InSync Training learner
- InSync Training is authorized by IACET to offer CEUs for this program. To qualify for the CEUs and accredited badge, participants must complete all required activities.
- Recommended prerequisite: Learn How to Learn Online.
- Immersion takes place in the virtual classroom.
- For group registrations or to schedule a private session for your team, please contact email@example.com.