The Mobile Virtual Classroom Workshop
At A Glance
Duration Three hours
Virtual Platform Adobe® Connect™ & WebEx® Training Center
Corporate group discounts
|Virtual Platform||Adobe® Connect™ & WebEx® Training Center|
Corporate group discounts are available
This workshop will help savvy designers take advantage of the features available in the mobile virtual classroom and avoid design mistakes, demonstrate how to deliver to a mobile audience, and help managers understand how mobile learning fits into the training mix. After contrasting a desktop virtual classroom to a mobile virtual classroom, the limitations of live mobile learning will be addressed, and you'll learn strategies to maximize the effectiveness of virtual learning in the mobile environment.
The lesson will include participating in five hands-on exercises that can be included in a program to ensure learning takes place in this unique mobile live facilitator-led environment. Participants are encouraged to log into the session with both a laptop and a tablet, and even a smart phone.
Program Level ObjectivesOn completion of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Distinguish between the mobile virtual classroom and the desktop virtual classroom, including advantages and limitations of each.
- Identify why, when, and how participants will be utilizing the mobile virtual classroom.
- Identify the capabilities of your organization's virtual classroom on various mobile devices and operating systems.
- Apply design strategies that maximize the live, mobile environment.
- Incorporate mobile virtual classrooms into a larger blend.
- Apply facilitation techniques to maximize engagement in mobile environments.
- Anticipate and minimize technical disruptions.
Workshop Specific Technology RequirementsWe recommended that participants in this workshop have access to a computer, tablet, and smartphone in order to explore the nuances of each type of device. Each device will require Adobe Connect software or plug-in installed. The program will be delivered via Adobe Connect for Windows desktop for demonstration purposes. The content is applicable to any virtual classroom with both desktop and mobile capabilities. Train as a Team!
For questions on group offerings, call 860-598-0888, or contact us for details.
By enrolling in a program, you agree to our Terms of Service.
To view this schedule in your own time zone, select from the menu below.
|Start Date||End Date||Session Times||Platform|