Survival School for the Modern Virtual Classroom Workshop
At A Glance
Duration Three virtual sessions (one 1-hour lesson and two 90-minute sessions for a total of 4 hours)
Virtual Platform Adobe® Connect™ & WebEx® Training Center
(class size limited to 12)
Plus travel expenses for onsite programs
Program Level Objectives
On completion of this workshop, you will be able to:
Train as a Team!
- Use basic collaboration tools to participate successfully in a live, online course.
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of learners in the virtual classroom.
- Create a successful learning environment when participating in virtual learning programs.
- Participate in a collaborative breakout room activity.
- Create audience engagement.
- Begin to strategize how to design for the virtual classroom.
|Duration||Three virtual sessions (one 1-hour lesson and two 90-minute sessions for a total of 4 hours)|
|Virtual Platform||Adobe® Connect™ & WebEx® Training Center|
(class size limited to 12) Plus travel expenses for onsite programs
For questions on group offerings, call 860-598-0888, or contact us for details.
By enrolling in a program, you agree to our Terms of Service.
To view this schedule in your own time zone, select from the menu below.
|Start Date||End Date||Session Times||Platform|