Delivering a complex technical virtual training program? Introducing live online new-hire orientation sessions? Learn to harness the power of Adobe Connect to create maximally effective virtual classroom training events. By the end of this workshop, you’ll have the skills to focus on learner experience rather than managing the technology.
Become technically proficient with the Adobe Connect platform by learning how to:
- Create and run all Adobe Connect pod types
- Share polls, files, and applications
- Effectively use chat and whiteboard features
- Set-up and facilitate breakout room exercises
- Design course templates and layouts
- Prepare for and setup virtual classroom events using Adobe Connect Central
Is this the right learning program for you?
Practitioners involved in training and development who plan to use Adobe Connect for their virtual classroom events benefit from this workshop.
Our learners say it best!
“I recently participated in InSync Training’s Maximizing Adobe Connect workshop, and it was informative. The facilitators were patient, and willing to stay after-class to ensure that my technology issues were resolved. The workshop allowed me to practice and explore the many features of Adobe Connect. If you are brand new to the tool, I highly recommend this workshop.”
-Joan G. Culberson, Learning and Development Training Associate