Looking to maximize learning opportunities while minimizing costs? To combat ineffective programs, organizations are asking their instructional designers to create blended learning that meets or exceeds results achieved in traditional settings.
Participate in our Blended Learning Design workshop to learn how to flip the classroom and apply Bloom’s Taxonomy to select content delivery methods. Through expert instruction and concept application, you’ll build practical skills around:
- Conducting technology analysis to determine resources available at your organization and how learners use them
- Using worksheets to design impactful blended solutions
- Leveraging Bloom’s Digital Taxonomy of Learning to map defined objectives to appropriate EdTech
- Flipping the classroom for improved social collaboration
- Avoiding ten challenges to blended learning implementation
- Utilizing best practices for designing exercises for learning technologies like virtual classrooms, simulations, games, mobile and social learning, and games
Training practitioners who design, deliver, or promote virtual training in their organizations benefit from this program. It is also targeted toward learning and development leaders who implement virtual learning.
Our learners say it best!
“Our program has exponentially improved by using the tools we learned in the InSync class.”
-Recent Blended Learning Design graduate
- Learn How To Learn Online is a suggested prerequisite for this program.
- Interested in a private session for your team or a corporate group discount? Email sales at email@example.com for more information and scheduling.
- Enrollment in this program includes three months of complimentary Creator access to the Blended Learning Hub.