Build fundamental skills essential to navigating and supporting the modern virtual classroom. Virtual Classroom Survival School introduces learners to this unique learning environment, familiarizes them with platform tools, and explores how to generate learner interaction and engagement.
By participating in Virtual Classroom Survival School, your team will gain the skills to:
- Use virtual classroom collaboration tools effectively
- Define and communicate the responsibilities of virtual learners
- Create a supportive virtual classroom learning environment
- Begin strategically designing live online learning events and associated support resources
- Generate learner engagement
Is this the right learning program for you?
This workshop is designed for those practitioners whose current or future responsibilities include live online training.
Our learners say it best!
“InSync Training recently hosted a well-ran, professional, custom Survival School for my company. The program facilitators were subject-matter-experts, built a good rapport, and catered to different learning requirements of our group. I now view virtual environments as learning sessions, instead of stagnant webinars. I look forward to using my new skill set, which includes a combination of synchronous and asynchronous learning techniques.”
– Paul D.
- Suggested prerequisite: Learn How to Learn Online.
- Interested in a private session for your team or a corporate group discount? Email sales at email@example.com for more information and scheduling.