Hybrid virtual learning gained prominence and became indispensable during the pandemic. This learning environment continues to be one of the most demanding, as it is crucial to ensure that every learner remains engaged and no one is left behind.
Purposeful and thoughtful planning is the key to hybrid learning success as organizations continue to define their workforce. This scenario-based workshop encourages participants to develop a training plan that addresses the global hybrid training requirements of a hypothetical company.
This course employs our research-driven InQuire Engagement Framework™ to conquer the challenge of maintaining learner engagement. Our three-pronged approach enhances an organization’s current training by integrating a cutting-edge strategy that thrives in today’s hybrid workplace environment.
The Final Project
In a reflection paper, learners will implement their new skills to overcome self identified challenges by employing the strategies and techniques covered in the course.
Upon completion of this workshop, the learner will be confident in their skills and ability to:
• Define hybrid learning elements and their impact on mobile, global, and virtual learning environments
• Foresee and adapt to the various situations in which learners may engage
• Incorporate video, breakout sessions, whiteboards and other learning technologies
• Blend self-directed and remote group learning activities to connect all learners
• Redefine the producer’s role as a learning advocate for everyone, regardless of their mode of participation.
• Establish a culture of hybrid learning while managing the challenges of mobile learning, multi-cultural audiences, and more
“ Taking this Hybrid class after the shutdown taught us all the things we need to consider in order to offer our courses successfully in our new hybrid learning environment. Many things we hadn’t considered, and we are so grateful for the tips/techniques. We are much more confident now!” --Jose Alvarez, InSync Learner