This program is expertly crafted to guide designers in developing dynamic, sustainable virtual learning programs that lead to genuine knowledge transfer.
Today’s virtual classroom requires intentional design that transcends traditional classroom design. This program helps you achieve your greater design goals with a proven 4-step process for attaining virtual classroom excellence. Learners will participate in discussions and focused classroom activities culminating in an evaluated final project.
This course employs our research-driven InQuire Engagement Framework™ to conquer the challenge of maintaining learner engagement. Our three-pronged approach enhances an organization’s current training by integrating a cutting-edge strategy that thrives in today’s hybrid workplace environment.
The Final Project
Upon completing this program, you will have skillfully designed and developed an active, collaborative, and sustainable one-hour lesson that effectively incorporates all three dimensions of engagement.
Upon course completion, learners will feel confident in their own Virtual Classroom Design skills, including:
• Determining which instructional objectives to teach in virtual environment: traditional classroom or self-directed formats.
• Designing and developing instructional activities using whiteboard, chat, application sharing, web browsing, webcam, and breakout sessions.
• Utilizing accountability and assessment techniques
• Integrating InSync’s trademarked dimensions of engagement through design and demonstration.
• Developing materials for a one-hour lesson including facilitator guide, participant guide, and slides.